viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

My schedule






Time
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday


Morning


Noon
Breakfast  with 
my 
family
I do my  Homework
Wake up and breakfast
study for an exam
I get 
up early
I Sleep Late
I get 
up
 late

Afternoon
I go to the University (URBE)
I am
In the class of introduction
To design
I Submit my homeworKs
I talk to my  classmates
I go to the University
to study  English
I lunch  with my  family
I 
visit 
my 
mom


Evening


Night
Dinner 
with my 
husband 
and my Daughter

Chat with my friends

I watch a Movie

I go to sleep
I'm go home 
to see my  daughter
I go to  have fun with my  husband

do 
my
 Home-works
           


Monday
In the morning, I wake up at  8:00, breakfast with my  family. In the afternoom, I go to the university at 12:00. I take class introduction to computers and and expression techniques. In the evening, go to home and dinner with my husband and my daugter, in the night i go to sleep. 



Tuesday 
i wake up in the morning and I do my homework. At 11:30 in the afternoom, I go to university, to take class graphic desing workshop. In the evening, chat with my friends and take a break. In the night, i go to sleep.


Wednesday
I wake up 9:00 Am and breakfats. In the afternoom, I submit my homeworks in the university, to take class  drawing II, andexpression techniques and graphic desing workshop. In the evening, go to home and watch a movie with my family. In the night, I sleep.



Thursday
I wake up i the morning at 9:00 breakfats and i study for the exam. In the  afternoom, have to lunch, and i prepare to go to university. In the evennig, go to home and study. In the night, i go to sleep.



Friday

I get up early in the morning at 7:00 and breakfats. In the afternoom, I go to university, to take class english. In the evening, i go to home to see my daugter. in the night i take a break .


Saturday 
In the morning at 11:00, I sleep late. In the noon, have lunch with my family. In the evenig, I see and speack with my friends and take a breack. In the night, I go to  have fun with my  husband.


Sunday
in the morning, I get up late .In the afternoom, i go to visit my mom and spend time with her. In the evenig I listen to music. In the night, i do my homeworks.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario