jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Interview

What’s your name?
My name is Yenire Vera

What’s your favorite month of the year and why?
My favorite month of the year is November, because it's my birthday!


What’s your favorite day of the week? Why? My favorite day of the week is Friday, because it finally arrives the weekend and the television programs are the most interesting.

What’s your favorite day of the year? 
November 2cn.

What do you eat or drink on that day?
Cake, cookies, snacks and soft drink or wine 

What do you do or where do you go?I meet with my family and my friends to sing happy birthday for me.

When’s your birthday?
It’s on Nov 2nd.

When were you born?
I was born on November 2nd 1993.

How old are you?
I’m seventeen years old.


Who is your favorite actor and your singer?
My favorite actor is Robin Williams and my favorite singer is Luis Fonsi.


What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple but also I like yellow color.

What’s your perfect gift?
I love getting  perfumes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario